Based in Zagreb, Croatia
Scheduled to release in 2018
PC / Mac / Linux
Soon to be released.
Having ended up on an remote and abandoned island, you find yourself in a life and death battle against an evil coming straight from perdition. With each of your four friends possibly being a bone chilling demonic entity that will try to slaughter the rest of the group - who can you trust?
- Asymmetrical multiplayer
- First person and third person playing mode
- Dynamic time of day and weather system
- Procedurally generated map
- Tools and weapons randomly placed across the map
- Huge open landscapes
- Fully customizable characters
- Interesting locations and landmarks
- Nonlinear gameplay
- The most terrifying hide and seek experience in gaming
- Scare your friends, or get scared with your friends
Fearem is a self-funded indie game studio founded in 2015 in Zagreb, Croatia. With a selected core team, the studio has outsourced, hand picked skilful team to their advantage throughout the development of their first title, an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game - Daemonical, which is scheduled to be released on Steam in 2018
More information on Fearem, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Lead Developer, Studio Sensei
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks